Design & manage professional Office 365 signatures
Exclaimer Cloud – Signatures for Office 365 makes email signature management a breeze. All you need to create and manage Office 365 signatures is a modern web browser.
- Intuitive signature editor - Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 comes with a dynamic drag-and-drop editor. You no longer have to worry about editing tricky HTML or relying on a designer to create your signature for you. Learn more
- Design as many signatures as you like - There’s no end to how many email signatures you can make. Create email signature templates for individual users, employees who speak in various languages, different groups/departments or for the entire organization.
- Personalize all signatures - Make Office 365 signatures come alive by adding personal photo images to your users’ signatures, all centrally managed and easy-to-setup.
- No IT expertise needed - The UI has been designed for users of all IT abilities and email signatures can easily be created by any authorized user. You’ll also be able to see how signatures look before you send them to your users.
- Instant updates - Easily alter any elements in an email signature and see the amends instantly. Want to add a new certification or logo? Do it in seconds and in real time.
- Professional email signature templates - Exclaimer Cloud also comes equipped with a library of professional email signature templates. You can even create a signature as a bitmap graphic with embedded web links or as a full image.
Full features & benefits
Marketing & Branding
- Ensure brand consistency by adding your corporate logo.
- Include linkable promotional banners for important company news.
- Track link clicks with dedicated URLs to capture data.
- Promote award wins with HTML images.
- Choose from 40+ social media icons (or use your own).
- Apply a time & date range for signature campaigns.
- Use your company’s custom font.
- Control all Office 365 signature from one central, web-based location.
- Signatures can be grouped into folders with restricted access and rules, ensuring signatures are applied to the correct users.
- Give editor or admin permissions to specific users (advanced user management).
- Assign signatures based on one user, a department, a domain or specific user attributes.
- Specify if signatures are applied to emails sent to external and/or internal recipients.
- Create different signatures for reply and forwarded emails.
- Upload user photos to personalize Office 365 email signatures.
- Test out the Signature Editor before connecting to Office 365.
- Allow individual users to choose from a set of Office 365 signatures in Outlook that you've created.
- Drag-and-drop editor - no HTML skills required.
- Easily update multiple Office 365 signature elements:
Social media icons
Legal & compliance
- See instant signature updates in the preview pane.
- The option to design signatures from a pre-built template library.
- Full control over all aspects of signature design:
Change font family/size/color
Embed or link images
Hide contact fields if empty
Render to bitmap
- Use tables
Add multiple rows/columns
Change row height and column width
- The ONLY Office 365 signature management solution to be ISO 27001 certified.
- Office 365 signatures are applied to emails sent on all devices, including Mac and mobile.
- 14 regional Azure datacenter locations worldwide.
- Datacenter failover if issue occurs at a Microsoft Azure regional datacenter.
- Comprehensive security including 2-factor authorization and 24/7 monitoring service.
- Automatic Office 365 connector and Transport Rules setup.
- Sync all Azure AD attributes, including those in your local AD, to use in signatures.
- Get real-time service health notifications.
- Comes with a comprehensive knowledge base with video tutorials.
- See all added Office 365 signatures in your Sent Items folder.
- See which signature will apply for a certain user and why it was applied with the signature rules tester.
Allow your users to choose Office 365 signatures in Outlook
Do your users want to see their signature as they compose an email? Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 integrates with your Outlook client, allowing your users to choose from the signature templates you create and assign to them in the UI.
When an Office 365 user starts to compose an email in Outlook, the signature assigned to them is automatically added to their message with pre-populated contact details. If they have multiple signatures that apply to them, users are able to choose a signature template they’d like to use from the drop-down menu in Outlook.
All Office 365 signatures for your organization can be managed from one workstation. You get complete control over how email signatures look and who should receive which one. Email signatures are designed with the solution’s built-in signature editor, so no HTML skills needed.
You even have the ability to assign administration of certain signatures to specific users. If you work within a large organization, have subsidiaries or multiple office locations, this ensures the right people deal with signatures relevant to their department/business unit.
Email signatures added to any email sent from any device
As email signatures are added via Microsoft Azure, all users are guaranteed to get the correct email signature added to all email. This means that users on Macs and mobile devices like smartphones (iPhones, Android etc.) and tablets (iPad etc.) will also have the correct signature too.
Request a demo
Thank you for registering your interest. You should receive an email within the next 2-3 working days confirming your demo.
Get our Email Signatures for Dummies Guide
We know email signatures better than anyone. So much so that we’ve written the official Dummies guide.
Get your FREE copy today