Design & manage professional Office 365 signatures
Exclaimer Cloud – Signatures for Office 365 makes email signature management a breeze. All you need to create and manage Office 365 signatures is a modern web browser.
- Intuitive signature editor - Exclaimer Cloud - Signatures for Office 365 comes with a dynamic drag-and-drop editor. You no longer have to worry about editing tricky HTML or relying on a designer to create your signature for you. Learn more
- Design as many signatures as you like - There’s no end to how many email signatures you can make. Create email signature templates for individual users, employees who speak in various languages, different groups/departments or for the entire organization.
- Personalize all signatures - Make Office 365 signatures come alive by adding personal photo images to your users’ signatures, all centrally managed and easy-to-setup.
- No IT expertise needed - The UI has been designed for users of all IT abilities and email signatures can easily be created by any authorized user. You’ll also be able to see how signatures look before you send them to your users.
- Instant updates - Easily alter any elements in an email signature and see the amends instantly. Want to add a new certification or logo? Do it in seconds and in real time.
- Professional email signature templates - Signatures for Office 365 also comes equipped with a library of professional email signature templates. You can even create a signature as a bitmap graphic with embedded web links or as a full image.
Full features & benefits
Marketing & Branding
- Ensure brand consistency by adding your corporate logo.
- Include linkable promotional banners for important company news.
- Track link clicks with dedicated URLs to capture data.
- Promote award wins with HTML images.
- Choose from 40+ social media icons (or use your own).
- Apply a time & date range for signature campaigns.
- Use your company’s custom font.
- Control all Office 365 signature from one central, web-based location.
- Manage multiple Exclaimer Cloud subscriptions using one account.
- Easily add multiple users to a subscription.
- Give editor or admin permissions to specific users (advanced user management).
- Assign signatures based on one user, a department, a domain or specific user attributes.
- Specify if signatures are applied to emails sent to external and/or internal recipients.
- Create different signatures for reply and forwarded emails.
- Upload user photos to personalize Office 365 email signatures.
- Test out the Signature Editor before connecting to Office 365.
- Drag-and-drop editor - no HTML skills required.
- Easily update multiple Office 365 signature elements:
Social media icons
Legal & compliance
- See instant signature updates in the preview pane.
- The option to design signatures from a pre-built template library.
- Full control over all aspects of signature design:
Change font family/size/color
Embed or link images
Hide contact fields if empty
Render to bitmap
- Use tables
Add multiple rows/columns
Change row height and column width
- The ONLY Office 365 signature management solution to be ISO 27001 certified.
- Office 365 signatures are applied to emails sent on all devices, including Mac and mobile.
- 14 regional Azure datacenter locations worldwide.
- Datacenter failover if issue occurs at a Microsoft Azure regional datacenter.
- Comprehensive security including 2-factor authorization and 24/7 monitoring service.
- Automatic Office 365 connector and Transport Rules setup.
- Connects directly to your Office 365 Directory/Azure AD for all user contact details.
- Use Office 365 custom attribute fields you specify.
- Get real-time service health notifications.
- Comes with a comprehensive knowledge base with video tutorials.
- See all added Office 365 signatures in your Sent Items folder.
All Office 365 signatures for your organization can be managed from one workstation. You get complete control over how email signatures look and who should receive which one. Email signatures are designed with the solution’s built-in signature editor, so no HTML skills needed.
You even have the ability to assign administration of certain signatures to specific users. If you work within a large organization, have subsidiaries or multiple office locations, this ensures the right people deal with signatures relevant to their department/business unit.
Email signatures added to any email sent from any device
As email signatures are added via Microsoft Azure, all users are guaranteed to get the correct email signature added to all email. This means that users on Macs and mobile devices like smartphones (iPhones, Android etc.) and tablets (iPad etc.) will also have the correct signature too.